The book describes the journey into the growing arena of clinical stem cell therapy by highlighting not only the road that brought a team of physicians together but also real stories from a number of their patients that were given their health back through the magic of stem cell therapy. Your fat is loaded with stem cells that can be used now to treat and reverse a large number of inflammatory and degenerative conditions. Most people have no idea that these magical cells actually exist right within our bodies. They think that they must wait until Big Pharma or a university PhD manufactures them from embryos. Yet the Cell Surgical Network, under the guidance of Drs. Berman and Lander, has been gathering investigational data that shows your cells are safe and effective in a large variety of clinical conditions. Almost any condition caused by damage or degradation of your own body cells has the potential for being improved using stem cells. And the potential actually exists to use your own cells to extend your life in a healthy, functional manner. The stem cell revolution train has left the station.
Amazon Customer Reviews
- Stem Cells For Dummies $21.99 (as of 16 August, 2017, 1:00 pm)
- Manual of Stem Cell and Bone Marrow Transplantation (Cambridge Medicine (Paperback)) $59.00 (as of 30 June, 2017, 7:32 pm)
- Stem Cells Are Everywhere $8.99 (as of 16 August, 2017, 1:00 pm)
- Stem Cells: A Short Course $89.95 (as of 16 August, 2017, 1:00 pm)
- Stem Cell Battles: Proposition 71 and Beyond (How Ordinary People Can Fight Back Against the Crushing Burden of Chronic Disease - with a Posthumous Foreword by Christopher Reeve) $24.99 (as of 26 July, 2017, 2:00 am)