Stem Cells, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
$155.00 (as of 20 February, 2018, 11:36 pm)
Stem cells, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine are fast moving fields with vastly transformative implications for the future of health care and capital markets. This book will show the state of the art in the translational fields of stem cell biology, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. The state of developments in specific organ systems, where novel solutions to organ failure are badly needed such as the lungs, kidney and so forth, are discussed in various chapters. These present and future advances are placed in the context of the overall field, offering a comprehensive and quick up-to-date drink from the fountain of knowledge in this rapidly emerging field.
This book provides an investigator-level overview of the current field accessible to the educated scientific generalist as well as a college educated readership, undergraduates and science writers, educators and professionals of all kinds.
Readership: Stem cell and tissue engineering scientists, patient advocates, educated laypeople, high school science students, undergraduate students, graduate students, physicians and surgeons.
Amazon Customer Reviews
- Rev Up Your Adult Stem Cell Power - You Need it Now! $9.95 (as of 20 February, 2018, 11:36 pm)
- Stem Cells: A Very Short Introduction $11.95 (as of 20 February, 2018, 11:35 pm)
- The Stem Cell Hope: How Stem Cell Medicine Can Change Our Lives $17.00 (as of 20 February, 2018, 11:35 pm)
- Stem Cell Battles: Proposition 71 and Beyond (How Ordinary People Can Fight Back Against the Crushing Burden of Chronic Disease - with a Posthumous Foreword by Christopher Reeve) $24.99 (as of 20 February, 2018, 11:35 pm)
- Stem Cells and Cloning (2nd Edition) $19.20 (as of 20 February, 2018, 11:35 pm)