The first authoritative yet accessible guide to this controversial topic
Stem Cell Research For Dummies offers a balanced, plain-English look at this politically charged topic, cutting away the hype and presenting the facts clearly for you, free from debate. It explains what stem cells are and what they do, the legalities of harvesting them and using them in research, the latest research findings from the U.S. and abroad, and the prospects for medical stem cell therapies in the short and long term.
- Explains the differences between adult stem cells and embryonic/umbilical cord stem cells
- Provides both sides of the political debate and the pros and cons of each side’s opinions
- Includes medical success stories using stem cell therapy and its promise for the future
Comprehensive and unbiased, Stem Cell Research For Dummies is the only guide you need to understand this volatile issue.
Amazon Customer Reviews
- Stem Cells in Aesthetic Procedures: Art, Science, and Clinical Techniques $249.99 (as of 18 June, 2018, 1:04 pm)
- Stem Cell Biology $150.00 (as of 18 June, 2018, 1:04 pm)
- Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Therapy: The Gift of Healing from Healthy Newborns $24.95 (as of 18 June, 2018, 1:04 pm)
- Cancer Stem Cells: Philosophy and Therapies $39.95 (as of 21 November, 2018, 1:26 pm)
- Stem Cells For Dummies $21.99 (as of 21 November, 2018, 1:25 pm)